Optify Expands Inbound Marketing Suite With Enterprise-Class Email Marketing And Closed-Loop Response Tracking
Addition of Email Marketing, Powered by ExactTarget, Gives Marketers an Integrated Inbound and Nurture Marketing Solution with Visitor Intelligence and Analytics
SEATTLE—June 13, 2012 — Optify, a leading provider of inbound marketing software for professional B2B marketers, today announced the expansion of its inbound marketing solution adding closed-loop email marketing to its suite. Email marketing is the first in a series of “middle-of-the-funnel” lead nurturing features from Optify. As part of a tightly integrated solution, Optify customers can now view, track and analyze all of their online marketing and email campaign results in one place.
“The new email marketing application is a valuable addition to Optify’s Inbound Marketing Suite because it allows us to execute campaigns to a very targeted subset of our house list, and when they respond Optify automatically appends their previously anonymous visitor history from our website to their contact record,” said Benjamin Christie of GourmetAds. “The ability to track all of our online marketing efforts in one integrated solution is another huge plus we’ve seen from Optify.”
Unlike stand-alone email management products or capabilities that are bolted-on to existing systems, Optify delivers a seamless integrated experience that helps professional B2B marketers generate more leads and nurture more deals from every email campaign. By giving sales a way to follow up with anyone who shows interest in an email campaign – regardless of how they respond – Optify’s closed-loop system expands the sales pipeline from every email drop and measures more than just click-throughs and leads. For example, using Optify marketing can provide sales with a list of the contacts that showed the most research activity on a company’s website after receiving the email, rather than just those who filled out a form.
With this announcement, Optify’s email marketing solution includes several key features:
- Closed-Loop Visitor & Response Tracking: Online marketers can track all of their visitors’ online research activity, driven by all of their marketing programs, including email campaigns.
- Contact Manager & Activity History: Automatically ties a contact’s anonymous visitor history to their record the first time they click your email.
- List Segmentation: Segment campaigns to target specific subsets of a master list. Optify makes it simple to create and manage various lists within one account.
- HTML Email Builder: Create personalized emails through a simplified process of customized templates, or cut and paste existing HTML directly into Optify.
- Exact Target embedded technology: Seamlessly built on top of the ExactTarget Embedded email delivery platform giving Optify customers an enterprise-class email platform with industry-leading deliverability rates.
“The addition of email marketing to Optify’s Inbound Marketing Suite gives marketers a powerful way to follow up and engage with the inbound leads they drive with SEO and social media,” said Rob Eleveld, CEO of Optify. “And the tight integration of email with our website visitor intelligence empowers sales to see which prospects are interested based on their website research activity. By closing the loop between their prospects’ email responses and activity history, we provide sales with more leads to follow up with, leads that were previously just anonymous visitors.”
Optify’s email marketing solution is available immediately with the Professional Edition. For more information please visit: http://www.optify.net/pricing-for-b2b-marketing-software.