The 2012 Marketing Athlete Survey Winner is…
Here at Optify we are proud to work with what we think is one of marketing’s unsung heroes—the marketing athlete. These marketing all-rounders are highly focused, ambitious and never take their eye of the finish line. They relentlessly strive to fuel their company’s growth by diving in and mastering whatever marketing discipline it takes to meet their business goals.
We think it’s high time that these marketing superstars get recognized and take their rightful place on the winner’s podium. The results of the survey was published in September and revealed how marketing athletes spend their time, the tools and resources used to get the job done and challenges faced as they strive for gold.
As part of the survey, every participant was also entered into a raffle to win a $500 Gift Card to Nike. The 2012 Marketing Athlete Survey Winner is…
Congrats Stephanie Hill on winning the survey raffle and thanks again for participating.
Webinar Recap: Hail to the B2B Marketing Athlete!
Watch this webinar to learn:
- What makes marketing athletes successful and how you can replicate success in your organization.
- How marketing athletes divide up their time.
- The tools and resources used to get the job done.
- The challenges they face as they strive to meet even more demanding goals.
Marketing Athlete Survey results in the press:
- Optify Reveals the Secrets of Digital Marketing Performers – CMSwire
- Why Paid Search for B2B Companies is Dead (or Dying) – Search Engine Watch
- Optify: Why planning for success isn’t just a catch-phrase – BizReport
- Paid Search Usage Declines by 8.6% in the Last Six Months Among Optify Customers – Optify