Closed-Loop Email Marketing Debuts with New Features
In our latest announcement, we noted the limited release of Email Manager for early adopters. We’re excited to announce that starting today Email Manager is available for all customers, giving every Optify customer unprecedented tools for direct email marketing.
Optify customers already rely on Optify’s deep visitor intelligence to gain insight about their prospects and continuously improve their inbound marketing programs. With this release, users can get the same level of insight into their contacts and email marketing programs.
Top 10 Things You Need to Know About Email Marketing with Optify
- You can now send email campaigns from Optify
- Our Closed-Loop Email Marketing solution is built on ExactTarget’s industry leading email platform which provides the highest level of deliverability.
- This new email marketing capability is 100% integrated with our Inbound Marketing Suite giving you a single place to manage your SEO, Social Marketing Campaigns, Contacts and Email Campaigns.
- When you email someone from Optify you get full visibility into everything each recipient does
- When we say everything we mean it. You’ll see every page each person visits on your site after opening your email
- You get full reporting on your email campaigns – everything from opens and clicks to page visits, visitor history and leads
- You can email all your inbound leads you captured with Optify landing pages. You can also import contacts into Optify and create your target lists using our new Contact Manager module
- When you send email campaigns to your newly imported contacts you gain more insight into each of your prospects and customers in your house lists
- How do you get more insight? Optify automatically links a recipient’s previously anonymous visitor history with their contact record when they come back to the site after opening your email
- Our tracking goes beyond telling you what each contact did after receiving your email. We also track all of their future visits to your website giving you rich insight into what your prospects are researching during their buying process. Email once, get insight forever.
Contact Manager gets added power
Contact manager, released earlier this month, also features some new enhancements. For example, you can now edit the name and descriptions of the custom contact lists you create for various purposes. Better still, the new Update a field button lets you make bulk changes to a single attribute across many (or all) of your contacts.
For more info on Contact Manager and Email Manager, see the April 2 announcement.
Optify has also simplified the process of editing landing pages. Now when you click on the name of one of your existing landing pages in the main Landing Pages application, that page opens in the Landing Page Editor (rather than displaying page details). This makes Landing Pages more parallel to the new Email Manager, in which clicking an email name opens that email for editing.