Calling All Digital Marketing Agencies: Finally A SaaS Vendor Is Listening
It’s really late now. My sidekick Jake, the family’s 14-year old yellow lab, has clearly already called it a night. One thing I have learned about blogging is when it’s not your day job, it’s really not your day job! But I’m wide awake right now due to our launch of Optify’s Digital Marketing Suite for Agencies tomorrow.
Our suite is geared specifically for agencies providing managed services for their clients that are enabled, enhanced, or delivered via Optify’s software. We have been working with and listening closely to agencies for years now, and the suite incorporates the key features we know an agency needs:
- Enhanced admin tools to manage multiple client sites.
- Co-branded reports with multiple options of creation and delivery.
- Open-platform CMS options with simple Optify plugins for WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla among others.
- Patent-pending Optify ease-of-use for rapid uptake of new hires on any agency team while enabling even the most junior folks deliver managed services like a pro.
Our Digital Marketing Suite is designed specifically to enable agencies to standardize processes and metrics for additional managed services to grow their businesses. A few of the managed services Optify supports:
1. PPC-focused services, where Optify’s landing page functions streamline A/B testing (sans web developer).
2. Email marketing and closed loop reporting managed services targeted at customer marketing, lead nurturing, and PR amplification.
3. Sales enablement managed services around website monitoring and lead scoring.
4. Optify’s long established SEO-focused managed services via keyword and pages functionality.
You’ll be seeing a lot more about our partner programs and outreach to digital marketing agencies over the coming months. We are convinced that agencies are a critical and rapidly growing piece of the digital marketing ecosystem. It’s also important to know that we will be working along side of you in your client relationships, not getting between you and your client. And our pricing is flexible and monthly because we know you run cash-flow businesses.
In short, if you run an agency, we’re confident you’ll find that we’ve created software and training really geared towards expanding your managed service offerings and standardizing your team on fewer point solutions.
And by the way, we’re easy to do business with.
Rob - @RobertEleveld