Twitter for Business: The Ultimate B2B Guide
Every day millions of people and businesses use Twitter to create, discover and share ideas with each other. Twitter helps businesses stay connected to their customers, enabling them to quickly share information and valuable offers with existing customers or prospects, gather real-time marketing intelligence and feedback, and build relationships with customers, partners and other people who care about the company.
If you are coming to Twitter as a businessperson, you are no doubt wondering how Twitter can generate more leads.
This guide is designed to help Business to Business (B2B) companies use Twitter for lead generation by addressing and sharing:
- Key reasons your company should use Twitter
- Unique ways in which Twitter provides value to businesses
- Practical steps you can take to start driving leads and increasing revenue through Twitter today.
- 4 Steps to Getting Started with Twitter
- 6 Steps to Building a Twitter Strategy
- 7 Keys to a Successful Twitter Campaign
Complete the form to the right to get the full guide.