Drupal Marketing Plugin
Harness the power of inbound marketing on your website with Optify’s Drupal marketing plugin.
If your website is running on the Drupal platform, you can see data flowing into Optify within minutes of installation of the Optify for Drupal Plugin.
With Optify for Drupal running, you’ll be able to accomplish the following:
- Drive more traffic to your site and attract more leads with SEO and social media
- Capture lead details from your website and Facebook
- Arm your sales and marketing teams with visitor intelligence, lead scoring and prospect alerts
- Track, report and share results
To get up and running on Optify for Drupal, just follow these directions:
- Confirm that you have full administrator access to your Drupal CMS. If you don’t contact your website administrator for assistance.
- Download the Optify for Drupal Plugin: http://www.optify.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/optify-for-drupal.zip
- Click “Modules” inside of your Drupal Admin.
- Click “Install new module” near the top of the page.
- Add the Optify Plugin via “Upload a module or theme archive to install”. Then click “Install” button.
- After successful installation, click “Enable newly added modules”.
- Scroll down to “Optify for Drupal”. Click the checkbox to enable, the click “Save Configuration” button.
- After successfully enabling, you need to activate Optify for Drupal by clicking the “Create your Optify Account here” link. If you don’t see the “Create your Optify Account here” link, simply head to Configuration > CONTENT AUTHORING > Optify for Drupal.
- Fill out the form, click “Register for Optify” and you’re now up and running.
Once you’ve installed the plugin, watch your Optify dashboard come to life.